Please see below for a list of our current training materials for care providers.
OptumHealth Education and Optum Provider Express offer a variety of informational webinars and training resources for providers. Training classes, guides and resources are added frequently.
- OptumHealth Education (Last Modified 06.08.2018) - OptumHealth Education offers accredited, on-demand webcasts and information regarding upcoming conferences for both physical and behavioral health providers. Some activities include Disease Management, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Behavioral Health, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Provider Express Webinars & Training Resources - Optum Provider Express offers informational webinars and training resources for providers to learn more about how to use the website and other topics that may be vital to your practice.
- Online training for Behavioral Health Providers is available under “UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Prior Authorization Training for Behavioral Health Providers”.
- Provider Express Training & Guided Tours - Optum Provider Express offers guided training about prior authorization, eligibility and benefits, and claims (claim entry, corrected claims, claim inquiry, etc.). First-time user training is available as well as a technical resource guide.
UHC On Air is your source for on-demand education created specifically for UnitedHealthcare providers. It gives you in-depth information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7 and can be accessed from any device.
UHC On Air Topics
- Accountable Care Programs: Programs related to your ACO partnership with UnitedHealthcare.
- Claims and Payments: Get the most recent claims processing information.
- Link Tutorials: Tutorials will quickly get you up to speed with our online self-service tools.
- Reform and Regulations: Get up-to-date regulatory data.
- State-Specific Information: Each state has its own page for state-specific information and resources.
How to Access UHC On Air
Upcoming Training and Educational Resources
There are several educational and training opportunities available to you, as your practice incorporates the integrated managed care (IMC). If you have any questions, reach out to Andrea Ray at email@example.com
Provider Express Behavioral Health Webinars & Training
Optum Provider Express offers informational webinars and training resources for providers on topics that may be vital to your practice. Online training for Behavioral Health Providers is available under “UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Prior Authorization Training for Behavioral Health Providers”.
Integrated Managed Care Education And Training Recorded Webinars
Delivering Suicide Safe Care
This webinar features experts in the Western Washington region highlighting key elements of the Bree Collaborative suicide safe care recommendations.
Shared Decision-making and Behavioral Health Interventions for Patients with Depression
This webinar features experts from the University of Washington Advancing Integrated Mental Health Solutions (AIMS) Center leadership discussing evidence-based strategies and interventions for removing common barriers of initiation and continuation of recommended treatment when caring for patients with depression.
Common Behavioral and Physical Health Co-Morbidities
The webinar will feature experts in the Western Washington region and highlight key elements of behavioral and physical health care assessment and integrated care planning.
Center of Excellence Launch: Resources and Tools for Enhancing Integrated Care
The National Council for Behavioral Health, through the National Center of Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions (CIHS) grant award from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA), is pleased to announce the launch of the Center of Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions. The Center of Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions will provide ongoing education and provider training on different models of integrated care. This webinar provides an overview of the Center and discusses ways to collaborate on the dissemination of training and technical assistance.
Behavioral Health Integration for Primary Care Providers
This provides an overview of the Bree Collaborative recommendations for integration of behavioral health in primary care standards implementation for pediatric and adult primary care practices and perspectives from providers that have adopted these recommendations in their care delivery models.
Center of Excellence – Collaborative Care: Strategies for Unlocking Its Potential
This webinar provides vital information about the detrimental effects of how collaborative care is one of the most effective interventions for depression, anxiety disorders, and co-occurring medical conditions. The on-demand recording offers practical strategies to implement collaborative care clinical practices to conduct depression screening and regular tracking, create an organizational culture that empowers staff to improve clinical and financial outcomes, and adhere to procedures from the landmark IMPACT depression study.
- Assessment Tools for Organizations Integrating Primary Care and Behavioral Health
- Behavioral Health Toolkit for Medical/Behavioral Providers
- Children and Youth Screening Tools
- Children’s Behavioral Health Integration & Value Transformation Toolkit
- First Episode Psychosis
- Integrated Managed Care: Models and Tools Overview for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Washington
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Toolkit
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Resources
- Recovery and Resiliency
- The Northwest MHTTC: Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Networks
- Transitions of Care Resources
- UHC Care Provider Manual: Physician, Health Care Professional, Facility and Ancillary Care Washington Apple Health
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Washington Behavioral Health Manual
- Washington Integrated Managed Care Medicaid Level of Care Guidelines Behavioral Health
- Washington State Health Care Authority: Links for billers, provider and partners
- Washington State Healthcare Authority (WSHA): Evidence-based and research-based practices