Review these bulletins to stay up to date on news, policy changes, and other issues important to your practice.
For Medical Policies, Medical Benefit Drug Policies, Coverage Determination Guidelines, Utilization Review Guidelines and corresponding update bulletins for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit the Policies and Protocols section.
- 03.16.2020 - National Diabetes Prevention Program Overview
- 03.12.2020 - 2nd Quarter 2020 Preferred Drug List Update
- 02.28.2020 - Expanded Community Plan Notification/Prior Authorization Requirements and Site of Service Medical Necessity Reviews for Certain Surgical Procedures Frequently Asked Questions
- 02.12.2020 - DUR Educational Newsletter: Respiratory Therapy
- 12.05.2019 - New Reimbursement Rates for Vaccines for Children (VFC) and Adult or Non-VFC Vaccines
- 11.01.2019 - Reimbursement Notice for Facility Billing Edits
- 10.09.2019 - Prior Authorization for Referrals of Non-Urgent/Emergent Services: Important Reminder to Care Providers
- 09.20.2019 - Reimbursement Notice for Evaluation and Management Services Performed During for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- 08.07.2019 - Developmental/Autism Screenings, Blood Lead Testing and Newborn Hearing Testing
- 05.02.2019 - Update to Procedure to Modifier Policy for “Always Therapy” Codes – Effective July 1, 2019
- 03.04.2019 - We’re Eliminating the PCP Change Form – Members Can Now Quickly Change Their PCP Assignments Online
- 12.17.2018 - National MedTrans Transition Starting Jan. 1, 2019 - UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete Plans (DSNP) of Fl, MI, MO, OH and NY
- 11.01.2018 - Update to Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction Policy
- 07.03.2018 - Obstetrical Ultrasound Reimbursement Policy Update: Quantity Limitations