As part of a UnitedHealthcare Senior Care Options (HMO SNP) plan, each member has access to an Interdisciplinary Care Team. The Care Team includes the member and the care providers, plus the member’s caregivers, case manager, geriatric support service and coordinator and community health workers.
The care plan is shared with team members using multiple modalities, including fax, email, mail, the provider portal and Community Care. Community Care is a web-based health care management system that helps improve collaboration among individuals on a member’s care team.
UnitedHealthcare Senior Care Options health maintenance organization (HMO) has formed a network of doctors, specialists, community health centers and hospitals. Members can only use doctors who are part of the network.
Tools and Resources - UnitedHealthcare Senior Care Options of Massachusetts
- HouseCalls Program Overview
- Medicare Advantage Chiropractic and Acupuncture Coverage – Quick Reference Guide
- Medicare Advantage Copayment Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Home Health Services Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Dispute and Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- Medicare Advantage Preventive Screening Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Service Area Reductions for 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
- Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- Readmission Review Program Clinical Guidelines
- Readmission Review Program Frequently Asked Questions
- UnitedHealthcare Administrative Guide
- Medicare Advantage Drug Formulary - UHCMedicareSolutions.com (enter zipcode and select plan)
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans offered in your area, please visit UHCMedicareSolutions.com and enter your ZIP code.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage product offerings and state-specific administrative materials are available at UHCCommunityPlan.com > For Health Care Professionals (select state) > Billing and Reference Guides.
For information about our UnitedHealthcare Senior Care Options (HMO-SNP), call 888-867-5511.
Reminder for Special Needs Plan Providers
UnitedHealthcare provides Special Needs Plan (SNP) care providers access to SNP beneficiaries' Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) and Individualized Care Plans (ICPs) in a variety of ways including mailing, faxing, uploading to the Provider Portal or placing Individualized Care Plans in the SNP beneficiary's physical and/or electronic chart.
Care providers should be reviewing the SNP beneficiary's Individualized Care Plans and participating with the SNP Interdisciplinary Care Team to coordinate the beneficiary's care. Special Needs Plan care providers can register online at UHCprovider.com to begin accessing and reviewing SNP beneficiary Individualized Care Plans via the Care Conductor Tool on Link.